Neoprene Beanies For Sale

ski4xtc

• Baller
@douglaslbrady, glad you like the cap. Yes, I was able to get a few more. I took the rest that the manufacturer had which included some small/medium size along with the lg/ex. I have tried to e-mail those that I turned away. If you want one, I have mostly gray and the black/blue in the large/extra large and I have a couple in each color (black, gray and black/blue) in the small/medium size.

• Baller
@Wish, no size chart. Men mostly have gone with the large. I would say most women for sure the smaller size. I can wear either one. With the large one, I can fold it up over my ears on warmer days. I cannot fold up the medium and just have to wear it over my ears. The large size does not fit my head as tight as the medium. If on the border, I would probably go with the smaller size so it is tighter. I have sold a few mediums to men who tried the large and they were too big. Hope this helps.

• Baller
I purchased a beanie cap and tried it out last weekend. It was a little loose and felt like it may come off, but was warm. I put a shoe string through one of the holes in the back of cap snaked it through and around cap and out the other side of cap. Took maybe ten minutes. I used a spring loaded tightner, for adjusting string. It worked great.

• Baller
Beanie feedback: Tried it skiing today; it's a L/XL and I have a 7 1/4" hat/head size. It is warm, but not snug enough at skiing speeds, so I would order the S/M ref my hat size. I may try what @cacman suggested above to cinch it down...overall, great quality; looking fwd to its winter wear!

• Baller
@mac, They have been fine on size for some but too big for others. I put a 1/8" bungee cord in mine with a cord stop. It took a few minutes to thread the cord through but worked perfect after that. I am just working on getting the parts together and will send a kit to those who need them more snug.

• Baller
Just wanted to pass along some super kudos @ski4xtc for her outstanding customer service! Laurie mailed me a "bungee" kit and it worked great; used the beanie while driving and skiing today...the L/XL kept my head and ears warm and dry! tks again Laurie! mac