Neoprene Beanies For Sale

ski4xtc

• Baller

I have finally found an excellent beanie to replace my discontinued O’Neill beanie. They are made by Mystic. They are soft, warm and flexible and can be worn above or below the ear. Beanies are great for cold water skiing. They come in three colors: black/blue, grey and black (only have sm/med in black). I have two sizes – small/medium and large/extra large which fits most adults. They now have a bungee/cord stop to tighten. The bigger size gives you room to cover your ears or fold it above. If you would like one, send me $25.00 through my Paypal account (lliddell2011 at gmail dot com) or order on my website www dot water ski stuff dot com. In the message section let me know what color you would like. I will get it in the mail asap to the shipping address you have on Paypal. If you want it sent priority, add $3.00. Thanks, Laurie

• Baller

@richarddoane, I would have sent a beanie to Horton but he would not know what to do with it. We get absolutely no sympathy from warm water skiers. I knew there would be a joke or two about that. Your beanie will be sent out in the morning.

As a side note, Horton could use a beanie just to hold all that hair in place. That would add balls to his score just from less wind resistance. Suddenly all the skis he reviews will be lightning fast.

• Baller
@gmut, @6balls I have a few left in each color. They are all the one size large/xl. I would say for sure the gray is the most visible. I have had several people tell me that they even wear them driving the boat to help keep their head warm.

• Baller
@6balls, mine has come off once in a fall. It floated until I was able to grab it. I have not actually tested them, though. They do not fit really tight but that is part of the comfort. I always got a headache when I wore my old O'Neil. The best part is they keep your head warm. I will save you a black one. Thanks

• Baller
Inventory update - I only have four gray beanies left in Large/XL. The other colors/sizes are gone. These have been more popular than expected. I am going to try to get more including some small/mediums. E-mail me if you want to get on the list but hold off sending payment until I find out what I can get. Thanks

• Baller
@ski4xtc. Since you went to the same high school as me and since you are fast becoming a legend, will you please autograph both of mine before you send them to me? I would also like you to post a video of you singing the Olympus High song while skiing at 32 off. "Here at Olympus where the Titans grow, you're going to find yourself on winners row....." Damn, I am late in turn three. I have to quit singing that God-awful song now!! :)

• Baller
@richarddoane, @Ed Johnson, I am holding a gray one for each of you. @douglasbrady, your beanies went in the mail yesterday. They should be in your mailbox on Monday. Too late for the autograph. I am not sure what fame there is in neoprene beanies. I only started doing it because I had such a hard time finding anything that would keep my own head warm. It has become a fun project in which I have gotten to know the Ballers a little better. The beanies have gone to all parts of the country including Alaska and this week a couple will be going to Australia too.