Free Slalom Portable Course

Ballers, I have a portable slalom course that I have never used. I received it from a friend and frankly don't know if it is all there or complete. I do not have any (ok, I know where this will go) balls or the end anchors, it is a poly main line and the telescoping arms seem to funtion as they should. I am in the Tacoma WA area and any baller in the area is welcome to come get it for free. Hopefully someone can make this work and use it. Let me know any interest.

Ron

No problem JP, I just sold my '04 196 to a guy out of Missoula, worst day of my life! It left last Sat. send me an eamil at rmess2000@yahoo dot com and we can work out it's pick up if you'd like it. I am in Spokane till this coming Tues.

Not interested in snow equip, no long snow ski so you're first in line jipster - your move. Thanks though for the consideration to trade it out, not looking for gain, just to give it to a fellow baller that can use it.

• Baller
If none of the above would like it or can not pick it up, I would pay shipping up here to the great white north to take it off of your hands….(seven, eight, zero, nine, nine , nine, zero, one, one, zero) is my mobile #.

"Do Better..."