1995 Prostar 190

501Brandon

I had a 1990 model and skied behind 89-94 models and a 98 and a few others scattered here and there and know there were a few years in there that needed additional work to line things out.

@mzito I thought that the "slot" was the standard with all LT1's???

• Baller
We had a '95 LT1 1:1. Slot has always been optional. Great wake, but lots of body roll when cornering. I preferred our '91&'92's, but the '95 smoked our death star '98. The '95-'97's are not highly sought after, so they can be nabbed at a good price.

• Members

91-94 had a softer wake, but had spray issues at deep shortline; or, 32 or below if you were skiing into the wind.

The '95-'97, solved the spray issues, but the wake hardened a little. Great overall boat though.

LT-1 is a great engine.

Life was good with those models. In '98 we all looked back especially fondly at them... Better chine spray than '92-'94 hulls, higher wakes. Did tend to roll/rock a little when turning. Will not move around for a big puller like the '92-94's did. Solid boats.