Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Slalom Ski Glasses

Ed_Johnson

• Baller

Recently underwent eye surgery to save my left eye. Good news was they saved the eye, but bad news was I will never see out of it again. It will only let light through. It will be a couple of months before I ski again, but the Doctor stated I should wear some type of eye protection for all sports, and especially Skiing. My question is what have the Ballers found to work best. Keep in mind I always keep my head down coming out of the water, so I need something that will stay on your head.

Thanks in Advance, ED

• Baller
I bought a pair of TYR water sport goggles on ebay for $3.50. They seem stay on well and not fog up...and have rubber seals to keep the water out. At that price you could just order a pair and see if they work for you. They are pretty ugly, but who cares.

• Baller
I wear the Bomber floating glasses (clear) with the floating Chums retention device. When there's glare I attach my polarized sunglasses to the Chums and use those. The Bombers work great, but the yellow Chums make them easy to find when I have a yard sale!

• Baller
@Ed Johnson - Even with the retention device my Bombers get peeled off my head. If I didn't have the yellow Chums attached to them I'd have a hard time finding them. Recently I've been using my normal polarized sunglasses with the Chums and like that the best.