Ski Sunset Ranch - Looking for a beautiful place to vacation or just take a ride or two?

Dirt

• Baller

This is a beautiful world class water ski resort. You have to experience it to believe it. 92 degree air and 74 degree water, incredible wind break, Centurion Carbon Pro, record capability slalom course, fully stocked (D3, Eagle, Masterline) pro shop with great pricing, ski tuning shop, barbecue, shower, changing room, hot tub, beautifully landscaped property in the middle of a vineyard, gated entry, nice accommodations with friendly owners.

No, I don't work for them and I am not getting anything out of writing this post. The disclaimer was for Horton.

I wanted to change things up a bit, get out of my comfort zone and ski some other local sites. I am glad I did. This place is beyond words. We are spoiled in the Sacramento area. We have some of the best ski lakes in the world.

If you are planning a vacation or happen to be in the area, it is worth checking out Sunset Ranch. www.skisunsetranch.com

Here are a few photos

I have stayed there and absolutely loved it. The Trimble's are great people! World class ski site with world class accommodations. I would highly reccomend this place to anyone looking for a great ski vacation. My wife who doesnt ski flew up an met me here for that last couple days of the trip and she also agreed that this was the nicest ski site we have every been too. Its absolutely gorgeous.

• Baller
Site looks awesome. I especially like that the islands are offset at each end. Here in MN the ski lake islands don't have any (or enough) offset, which makes it a bit more work than it should be to get a straight line right out of the turn island. Very well done!