Send a subscription to Water Ski Mag to a Gynecologist Office

Horton

• Administrators

No really. Think about it. There is a lot of talk around here about growing the sport. We need more women and children.

If you are reading this site you do not need to be sold on skiing. If you are not already into skiing this site is pretty useless.

The Gynecologist Office is the one place on earth where you will not find the kind of people we have enough of (M3 – M6)(Ballers) (yes I know @ShaneH hangs out there but that is a different subject)

The Gynecologist Office is where you will find kind of person we need more of (W1-W3)

Water Ski Mag can be that bridge. Honestly I am starting to compete with WSM for advertising $ but I also think we need the mag to thrive for the sport to thrive.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ★ Connelly ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft 

MasterLine ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

This from a man who has no children! Those with young children haven't the $ to endulge in expensive endeavors. I would be willing to bet there are no golf magazines there either.

On the other hand, send a Shane to a Gynecologist's office and we will see massive growth from the divorce attorney contingent.

I think instead you should send WSM to the pediatrician's office.

Skiing is awesome, but only for those who can do it. Most adults who are new to watersports and want to try something other than tubing hop on a wakeboard because they can have instant success. I don't know many skiers who started as an adult- I might be wrong about that but it just seems like those who ski started as kids. Personally I started open water skiing as a child but it was probably in my late 20s when I felt the first hint of cross wake acceleration and became hooked on it- probably would have happened sooner if I had been exposed to course skiing or at least proficient open water skiing earlier in life.

Kids need to be exposed to the fact that waterskiing is fast and extreme even if it might take more effort than other watersports in order to have success.

• Administrators

I am sort of joking. When asked how to get exposure for the sport I would think $100k worth of WSM in doctors offices would do a lot more than $100K worth of tv.

Why not target chicks....

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ★ Connelly ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft 

MasterLine ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

• Baller
@ crashman Horton's already insane! You want to make it worse? Besides Mikey from OCC is Hortons clone. As far as the magazines get a subscription to your dentist and the local high school.