Video "First time running 35"!!!

• Baller
@markchilcutt If you can run it like that, think how easy it will be when you clean it up. Lots of 35's coming soon to a theater near you. Get over the bindings on your gate glide...seems on the back foot. As for the rest, nice scrambling and way to stick w/it despite getting behind.

• Baller

It is inspirational to see what a motivated man can accomplish. I remember some "wins" from before someone told me I was supposed to be skiing 34mph. The skibuddy who introduced me to the course had a vdrive Malibu and as we went to ski one morning I bragged about finally running 32 off two times. He said "show me". So with his family in the boat and the camera rolling I was motivated and actually pulled off my third -32 pass. Slow pass, big wake, no form but I still enjoy that memory! Thanks for the inspiration markchilcutt, I'm determined to hang on until a legit -32 falls by the end of this summer!

• Baller
Thanks @scotchipman when i skied with Chris at Skierpalooza he mentioned i need to work on my pull out for my gate. Larkin noticed the same issue. Yeah that was a nasty 35 but a great confinence booster!!!! i managed a full 3 at sunten a few days ago with a boat speed of (33.8 i think). What a ride I am on!!!!! So much fun!!!!

• Baller

@skinut - You didn't type my entire signature, so I didn't get a notification of your question.

I am in Bozeman, but Otter Tail Lake is 40 minutes west in Willow Creek. At this point I know there will be clinics on June 4, but I am not sure if there will be an additional day or not. Either way I'll find out if any spots are still available and get back to you. It's always cool to meet another Baller!