Borderline Lake -- collegiate all stars May 19-20

Razorskier1

• Baller
My son is flying out to Seattle for the collegiate all-stars at Borderline Lake. Sounds like they fly into Seattle, and the "host hotel" is the Hampton Bellingham Airport in Bellingham, WA. I'm trying to figure out logistics. Any ballers out there who can lend me some information?

• Baller

It's like a two hour plus drive from the Seattle airport to the site. Really no good way to get there. One of the reasons that we will not be attending this year. They are supposed to have a night jump, which sounded like fun. I just could not get the other stuff worked out. Travel was a major factor in not attending.

Good luck with getting something worked out. It looked like major headaches with limited flights in and out, and the amount of travel to and from the site.

• Baller

from bellingham to bouderline is 1/2 hr drive. the pond is 5 mins off I-5, very easy to find. plus there is lots of room for camping if desired.

the pond has great wind protection. It is one of my favorite ski lakes. lots of setup time and a great jump venue. I drive there 3-4 times a year from wenatchee the center of the state it only takes me 3/12 hrs. when I lived in the seattle area I would be there 2-3 times a week only 2 hr drive. PS I drive a litte faster then most people heavy right foot. The Goodman's are great people and Terry is a great coach. the night jump is very cool. I'm going try to make it up for the night jump.

Deano