Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

South of Detroit, north of Toledo skiing

Zman

• Baller

I will be working weekdays just south of Detroit for a couple months starting next week. I see there are 3 ski sites between Detroit and Toledo. They can be seen on the google earth map found on this site.

Does anyone know the owners of any of these lakes - or if they might be open for another occassional weeknight ski partner? Otherwise this current job assignment will sure put a dent in my skiing.

JZ

• Baller
Dave Grude owns Pelican, which is about 9 miles north of the Ohio border. Brian Grieser has a Lake a couple miles north of Pelican and Al Bishop has a lake just outside of Toledo. Sorry, but I don't have contact information.

• Baller

Hey @Booze How have you been? Since I was working up there I have moved twice, and retired, lol. Take your ski, there are a few ski lakes up there. Maybe some of the folks that ski up there will reach out to you.

Edit: Looks like they have reached out to you on the other thread you started. Cool. Have fun.

• Baller_
To the disbelief of many, I skied in a heater top today - no drysuit. Water about 70 and air in the low 70s. Still comfortable with some sun shining and low wind. That may change later this week. But, we are about 100 miles north of the Toledo area, so we do get a bit cooler.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.