Celebrity water skiers?

jcamp

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_

I know what you're thinking: "Did he round six buoys or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is the USA Water Ski Nationals, the most prestigious water ski tournament in the world, and would mean a disgraceful choke, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I think the judges saw?' Well, do you, @rico?

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Way back when, Bonnie attended a couple of MWSA tournaments- one we had at Steve's lake and one at Island Lake. Sad that Steve is no longer with us- he was a good guy. In my early years of skiing, he'd be coming out to ski when we finished our early morning sets.

• Baller

@cruznski At one of the early Wings N Strings festivals, I won a raffle for a ride in Kermit Weeks’ Ford Tri-motor airplane. It so happened that Tim O’Brien was on the same flight. We chatted. I had purchased his mandolin instruction book. The tri-motor was featured in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Traffic was stopping on I-4 as we warmed up for takeoff.