Opening a box as well as John Horton is very complicated

RichardDoane

• Baller_
I sent a Radar Lyric ski to Minnesota in trade for some ski fuzzies that MrsMS's mommy makes, they are really cool. And since they arrived in a box, we thought that we should try to emulate our Supreme Intergalactic Leader in his box opening skills because he makes it look so easy. We're still waiting for the pictures of MN Molly and her cool Radar ski with the matching Boots BTW.

• Baller_
@bananaron - the 2011 Malibu is a very nice towboat, but not nearly as cool as this season's MC 190 closed bow that should arrive in 3 more weeks, the Broho Lake Waterski Park is located in Graham, Washington, about an hour south of Seattle. Any Ballers located in the Pacific NW should mark their calendars for our 3 Rounder over Memorial Day Weekend, even if you're new to the course, we'll have a novice group that's guaranteed 4 passes per round, plus @JeanB is making "Monster Burgers" !

• Baller

MS obviously does not have a lot of gas/diesel cans in his life. That is one of the most useful posts I have seen in a while and I will be hitting Auto Zone ASAP.

Broussard. If you are around Lafayette come take a set with us. (With that name you should be close!)