what is wrong with this photo?

Horton

• Baller
Nice purchase. They work. I get about 4 breaths on that thing when I get my helmet cord tangled on something and I'm upside down. It's enough to allow you to calm down get untangled and get to the surface

• Baller
@OB you should start this as a new thread ,I am a diver as well and should know better but how many times do we just dive down 7-10 ft to fix something a second when this could happen easy. just a good lesson for all of us ,thanks for posting it

@Dirt I'm back flying Seahawks. Our Navy uses an Aussie variant of the Bravo, but we're replacing the fleet with the new Romeo in a couple of years.

The Kiowa warrior looks like it'd be great fun to fly. I did instructors course with the Australian Army a couple of years ago (they use the standard Kiowa/Jetranger) so I got a taste for the little bell machine. Our Navy uses the Squirrel (or A-Star as you yanks call it) as our basic trainer - I much prefer it to a standard Kiowa/Jetranger, but your OH58 with the better engines and rotor head would be cool.

• Baller

Scott was installing a drop buoy by himself. He was prepping for a tournament that me and my daughter were going to ski in at the beginning of this month. I don't know the details of how he got trapped, but OB is right about his friends skiing without knowing he was underwater.

A fund for the family has been set up to help the family. Here are the details in case anyone wants to donate.

Scott Barone Family Fund . Account no. 761041000214 . Send donations to any Key Bank location .

• Baller
There is an alternative to HEED called Spare Air. Used models for both can be easily had for under $200 on ebay. I don't really know which came first but they are the same concept. I've had more than my fair share of getting trapped underwater but never in a course thankfully. So far any time someone has been working on the course (while I've been there), everyone else is sitting in the boat watching the guy doing the work...I'm a gubberment employee so this comes natural to me. lol kidding