Radar Vice unboxing

Horton

"smells like lemon lime victory" love it. I'm not sure I unboxed mine properly but I love my "smells like sweepstakes victory" vice just the same. Had to go make sure I took the 66" sticker off it. Any ballers wandering through the heartland that want to give mine a ride just shoot me a message.

• Baller
You forgot to mention the fancy new Sequence plate Eddie put on there for you, he must have thrown that in so you can use a current plate the next time you take pictures measuring your binding distance from tail. Take that plate off and the ski is just slightly heavier than the Strada. I can't wait to hear how it skis.

• Administrators

two 28s/ two 32s / CRUSHED the first 35 and goofed my gates on my second attempt so only got 2.

Darn it I have to say I am impressed. I NEVER say much based on one ride but gosh this thing is easy to ride. I can imaging that my review is going to say for $750 this thing is a steal and is a better choice than used skis commonly sold a year old for $800. Is it better than a $1300 that will be an interesting question.

I am queuing up a few skis to review and am looking forward to this one.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

@horton when i unbox my first ever new Strada i had to actually touch my tongue to it just to get a small taste of it!! Dont get me wrong i do like the smell technique but i think the ballers would appriciate a little tongue test on one of your next unboxings! Try it i bet youll like it? BTW glad to see your positive early review Radar is really killing it ha!

MC

• Administrators

@disland the Senate C is not on the list for this year. I will pretty much review anything that shows up but dont thing Radar is planning to send me one.

Without skiing on them side by side I will say I think the Vice is a more advanced / aggressive ski. The Senate rips but it is more stable and less aggressive. The Vice is going to get wider, take more angle and go deeper down the rope.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

Horton, I just unboxed my new Vice to! I cant wait till the Vectors bindings show up next. Your alittle high on the price.... I paid 425....oh ya it was a 2011 left over, lucky find 68 incher. Is the 2012 the same as the 2011 other than the crazy wacky black and blue? Does anyone have best overall binding placement and fin measurments for the Vice?