Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Syndicate S2 Video

JC McCavit

• Baller
After looking at HO's website and watching the videos for the A2 and the S2, I still don't really understand the differences between the two. I get that the A2 seems to be their 36mph ski and the S2 seems to be more of a 34mph ski, but they both seem to have the same shape (wide tail) but maybe a different concave. Can anyone give me some insight?

• Baller_
I believe that the S2, as told to me does not work well at 36 do to the higher ride and inceased speed from the steps. At 34 the ski keeps moving out infront of you at the finish of the turn. Low effort. I think at 36 it would get to loose. Obviously the A2 works well at both speeds. I think with the 34mph market getting such attention with the Big Dawg, HO is looking to capitalize on that. The steps are not a gimmick. They just plain work. The COx worked, the S2 works and JTH says the Prophacy works.

• Administrators

@fu_man

The A2 and S2 are two totally different skis. I skied really good on the A2 last year. See my review http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/3332/a2-review/p1

@flya750 I rode the S2 a few times this weekend. I am no where near ready to start reviewing it but in short I think it is a good ski. If the steps in the tunnel make a difference or not I do not know but who cares. If you ski good on the ski then you ski good on it.

NOTE: a review will most likely not happen for months. I am going to be playing musical skis for the next month.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can