HO Syndicate S2 Unboxing

Horton

• Baller
@Horton, what characteristics do you like about the HO 41 Tail gloves? How is the grip? When they are dry, the kevlar palm seems like it would be somewhat slick. Have you tried the Radar Strada gloves? If so, how did the grips compare between the two gloves? Thanks!

That was a funny video. I always have to do the unboxing ceremony in my basement after my wife goes to sleep so I don't get yelled at for buying a new ski. It used to be easy with all the Goodes being black and orange, so she never knew I got a new ski. It was hard explaining the white/smoke graphic on my latest ski though.

• Baller

@wish what gloves are you used too?

We're finding a lot of gloves wearing quicker and larger/bulkier over the last # of years. Theres more neo more asia & maybe some new hand models??

- the 41tails are simple and effective. They have a comfortable curved grip feel with Full neo backhand. Great straps, Go smaller!

I really Like the finger nubs and comfort of the old D3 & HO RPM gloves. BRiNG the nuBs back!

• Baller
@Horton that was hysterical. Where did you find that wig and ugly shirt? Did you have to go to the pound to get that dog? It had the same look on it's face as you. Great work. Please keep it up. J/K for those of you that don't know I actually like John.

@Broussard

I really like the Progear's and would wear them all year because they grip so well and are thin enough that I can really feel the handle well.

In the winter I wear 41's, kevlar liners covered by surgical gloves, then I clamp the wrist strap down on the surgical glove against the outer rubber sleeve of my dry suit. I essence, I have created dry gloves. No more frozen hands and fingers!

The wrist strap on the Progear's are not long enough for these extra layers and the velcro doesn't have enough contact area to stay stuck together.

Sorry for the long winded reply.