Horton , 34 @ 15off cold

thager

• Baller
I was thinking we should amp up the pressure for Mr. Horton to attempt to run 15 off cold, no practice, with all the other limitations mentioned in a different thread and he should do it in his first round of an upcoming tournament. Make it a poll with donations to a legit charity of his choice or to fund Ball of Spray operations. Personally, my $1 says he's going down at 2 ball! Anyone ?

• Baller
I think he could run it 99 out of 100 blindfolded. Just not this one time. Bet would be part of the poll. Either way he wins. Enough bet against him who knows? The power of suggestion can be very strong in the subconscious! Paying attention JTH ?

• Administrators

What are the exact rules? 15 off 34 mph. No practice or warm-up. Is that it?

I am going to need to see some pledges http://skierpalooza.com/digidonatepcf/donate.php

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

Re: the Prevent Cancer Foundation- I read that some compound or ingredient in beer may help to prevent cancer. Many of us are taking 'prophylactic' measures as a 'control' group... Even before I found out, I just KNEW it had to be true...

• Baller

SInce you brought up the rules....

I say we add a new rope (not prestretched) to the mix

You have to go through the entrance gates

It has to be behind an MC197 TT 2009 - 2012 for maximum bumpage!!

What ski are you going to ride?

Either way, I am in for $25 that 2 ball gets him. Win or lose, it goes to the cause.

• Baller
I had not even tried 15 off in a decade when we last hosted Nationals. Several of us were given the Nationals tow ropes and asked to stretch them. It felt kind of goofy, but I was able to run 15 and 22 (I normally start at 28) ok. I'm sure Horton would run the pass just fine.

• Baller
I would be more worried about my start gates than anything. My money is on the Ball o Spray...how do I bet? If concerned about the gates, my guess at that speed/rope length Horton can go thru the gates riding behind the boat, pull out to 1 ball and run it. The danger is pulling too long/hard and ending up on the shore of a narrow tourney lake.