Favorite ski lakes

brooks

• Baller
Here is a shot of Dave's Pond in Edinboro PA. This is from the PA State Championships last summer. My dad took this one. I will post more as I find them..http://static-cl1.vanilladev.com/ballofspray.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/f9/3f3c30ce9ea71a0783882bb7cfbfad.jpg

• Baller
This is a shot of my parent's place on Lake Latonka. October 2010. Still my favorite lake even though it is not suited for holding a tournament. It is still a good place to practice because you get all kinds of conditions..

• Baller

I prefer public lakes with bass boats, jet skis and other wallys. BUT, if I have to select a private ski site, here goes: Lake Pryor, McDonald, Tennessee, (home of the world famous "Barkin' Dawg Saloon"), No Wake Lake, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Lake Grace, Manchester Tennessee, Area 41, Athens, Alabama, Lymanland U.S.A, Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Ski Ranch, Covington, Louisiana, Ski Bennetts, Zachary, Louisiana, Whitestone Estates,Georgia, Twin Oaks Lake, Paducah, Ky., Lake Erectus, Sweetwater, Tennessee,Crews Lake and Collierville Ski Club, Collierville, Tennessee. Water's Edge, Wilmington, Ill., Okeeheelee, West Palm Beach, Fla., Lake Ida, Lake Osborne,Lake David,Lake Grew, McCormicks, Ski Paradise, Jack's, Swiss, Lake Tennessee, Auburndale, Fl. Lake Lucky Lowe, Robin Lake, Ski Watch, Shortline Lake, Destin, Fl., Hoover Lake, Duck Hill, Plum Nelly, Butterfly Lake, Doc's Ditch, Lake Christopher,(Miami),

Chet's, Lake Paul, Medalist Lake, Madison, Ga., Walmeade, Rambo's Pond, Clearwater, Alabama, Bachman Lake, KYD Lake, Garden Valley, Green Lake, Seattle, Berkley Aquatic Park, Ski West, Ski Paradise, Precision Lake, Belle Aqua, San Juaquin Delta, Mission Bay, Whitey's Lake, Bynum, Tx.,Lake Hollingsworth, Lake Bonny, Lake Sumit, lake Wauburg, Lake Virginia, Lake Roy, Lake Lulu, Lake Marsha, Lake Hancock, Lake Dexter, And on and on..........I never met a lake that I didn't like.

Yesterday I had the privilege of being invited to radar lake to ski and help with some spring course maintenance with Eddie, Richard, Sam, and Gary. Mrs O'Brien drove up to the dock on her John Deer utility vehicle while tending to their compound, and we had a nice chat. What a beautiful place!