Summer camp

Leopold

• Baller
For young kids it is hard to beat Coble's Ski School in North Carolina. April is great with kids and they have a bunch of college aged counsellors that are very good as well. I have been sending my kids for several years and they love it. I wouldn't hesitate to send the kids alone as they keep a close eye o everyone and have a strict set of rules for the kids.

• Baller
Leopold, be sure to check out Bennetts in Baton Rouge, LA. Outstanding camp, school, skiing, and personnel make it a repeat favorite for tons of kids and adults through the years. Hard to beat the attention from one of the nicest families you will ever meet, and have done so much great work for our sport, the Bennetts. Jay, Ann, and Danyell are quality folks, so put them on your list. Go to both Cobles and Bennetts, if possible.

@horton, Do you know happened to Thompson's up in Oildale. My kids loved that place but it got sold about the time they were done with that stage of their lives. Do they still have the summer camp up there?

@Leopold . I'd have to agree with lhoover about Bennetts Ski School, La. I've been going there since 2007. Great place with excellent coaching. I know that Jay and Anne makes sure that the youngsters are very well looked after.