Whitney McClintock 2@41

wtrski6

• Baller
Many uears ago when she was "little" she skied at a tournament at Pelican Lake in Michigan and took a nasty cartwheel looking fall. She was a little dazed but came back out the next round and skied very well. It was apparent back then she had that drive and fire to be a champion. A lot of other skiers (men included) might have packed it in after a fall like that. It was just a R tourney, no big event.

• Baller
ooops sorry, let me rephrase.......awesome accomplishment for ANY skier, man or women, and especially someone like Whit, who generally does not revceive the credit she deserves at the top of the sport.......oh and did I mention she is CANADIAN! ;-p

• Baller_

Whitney is around that 5'8"-5'10" range. She is not the tallest out their though. And I think 5"5" is a stretch for Reggie.

I know that Whitney has trained very hard and is on a mission. Congratulations to Whitney she is a great skier.

• Baller

That is completely awesome. GREAT JOB WHITNEY!

I feel the women may now be poised to push each other right through -41 in a relatively short timeframe. I'll be rooting for all of them (and being very jealous as well!).

I'm gonna be surprised if there is much progress at -43 on the men's side, as I continue to believe the jump in difficulty from -41 to -43 is larger than other gaps. Naturally, I hope I am proven wrong!