Wiley's not fitting on 2010 Strada

ksu_skier

I just upgraded from a 2008 Senate to a 2010 Strada and went to slap my double Wiley's on the Strada and the hole pattern isn't lining up for the rear binding. The rear-most 2 holes are nearly under the binding?! My wiley's have the HO pattern [that worked on the previous Radar?!].

Has anybody else ran into this and I just can't find a record of it? Do I need to get [or make] some sort of conversion plate or should I just drill two extra holes in the plate of my rear boot? Thoughts, suggestions? Thanks!

Yes. I ran into the same thing when I purchased a 2011 senate last september. I had the Wiley HO double boot plate pattern. The front boot fit perfectly. The rear boot front holes fit, but the rear holes did not. I put a thin foam type tape under the rear part of the rear binding. I then screwed the front holes of the rear binding in, making sure the rear part of the binding was centered on the ski. I then put a small piece of 2x4 on the rear part of the plate, and stepped on it. This left dimples in the tape from the rear hole pattern from the ski. I then drilled holes (starting with a small bit) into the rear part of the rear plate, following up with the proper diameter holes. Perfect fix. I hope this helps.