Connelly Stealth out yet?

jefflyman

• Administrators
Got an email from Connelly today. They think they should be shipping in about 2 weeks. I will try to do a review as soon as I can get a pair. Sounds like a good reason to mount up my beloved Prophecy.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

Tks Horton Im looking forward to the review. Richard Im coming off double knee reconstruction a year ago and looking for the safetest possible bindings. I'll give up performance for saftey now. Many of my sking buddies use the Goode hardshells and love them. I dont care for the low profile knowing full well my ankles are another week point.

This site has been my inspiration to keep working hard to come back 110% tks to all!

• Members
@jefflyman I'm about to start my second season on Fogmans due to some serious rear ankle issues. A whole winter of PT and the clamping effect of the Fogmans had me skiing pretty close to pain free. Terrance was awesome to work with & I found the transition to hardshells to be no problem. My only concern is the low cuff design of the Fogmans. I'm also anticipating the review of the stealth boots.