Which GoPro camera?

Ilivetoski

• Baller

Definitley use the floaty-backdoor. I had one on my ski using the adhesive mount (as linked above) and while the mount held just fine...the camera broke away at the little tabs on the camera housing where it connects to the mount- I had it leashed to the ski but that just popped instantly as well. This happened on my very first full speed wake crossing and I have not put my replacement on a ski yet (only have used chest-mount and helmet since)- It seems that the wake crossing impact is too much for the way that the housing attaches to the mount...although I have seen others mount on the ski with no problems (I was only skiing 15off/34mph, but maybe the solid 86SN2001 wake did not help). Photo attached...you can see the tabs of the housing are still in the mount.

• Baller_
I think steady video from the boat at 1/2 or 1/4 spread is the best way to analyze technique. GoPro makes very cool fun videos that yes you can pick up a few nuances here and there but not a great overall coaching tool IMHO. I still want one though.