alternative private lake use!

Jody_Seal

• Baller

Huh. Perhaps the most interesting thing is that that sure looks sustainable -- in other words not at all limited to 400 feet.

Of course, you have to find a long run that is very calm, but Jody's right on with that: We already have those!

I wouldn't want to be the insurer on his ATV in any case...

• Administrators
How do we know that lake is not really 4" deep? Special tires?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Baller

Special tires seems likely, but to me it doesn't look like he's even pentrating the water to 4", and unless the bottom was solid (e.g. rock or concrete) I don't think he could maintain that kind of speed relying on the bottom for traction. Plus he'd be kicking up mud everywhere.

So my current guess is it's legit, and it would be a kinda cool stunt to get people excited at a waterski tournament. Run right down the boat path a few times during breaks in the action!

We had a guy who offered to do that lengthwise on our 2000' lake to kick off our tournament this year, but thankfully he was a no show. On this video, it looks like they are losing a lot of momentum as they approach the shoreline. It would have been a bummer to have to delay the start of our tournament to winch out a sunk 4 wheeler!