Starting to think about it

ral

• Baller

Although still a long way to recover, I am thinking about the comeback. One ot the items I want to use is a neck protector. I have seen some that are oriented to barefoot, they do not look too sophisticated. Also, was told that Jon Travers uses a football neck roll, cannot figue out how it is attached to the vest, though.

Got to the following using google:

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/mcdavid-adult-football-cowboy-collar.html

Looks kind of nice. Do not know how it would perform w/o a football helmet, would it have the same effectiveness?

Ideas and thoughts are appreciated.

• Baller
Barefoot !!!They are designed for the water and abuse they will receive(hopefully not while slaloming)comfortable to wear,they slightly support the front of your neck(chin hitting chest is a built in stop)and they will prevent the whiplash effect of your head going backwards yet allow slight movement necessary for skiing.

As a chiropractor I'm very interested in a quality product like this. I took a huge hit out the gates this year whiplashing myself pretty bad. I think a product like cinch makes would have helped.

It would be awesome if leatt would make a brace. They are huge in motocross and know their stuff when it comes to making a protective neck brace. @Ral you should contact them with your story maybe they would look into it a bit more.

I might look like I'm going into a war zone with a helmet and neck brace. ha ha.

@Klundell after posting the last post I went and looked and put it on... After fdoing that I dont know that it would be any benefit as it does have an enlarged area around the neck that without a helmet I dont know that it would do anything at all... Should have looked before I posted originally!