Katy Ski Jam

JC McCavit

• Baller
6Balls, you nailed it! Torn rotator cuff. Any ballers had this problem? I'm very curious what the recovery was like, and ultimately if I have enough recovery time to ski at a high level next season..I really appreciate any thoughts on the subject

• Baller
Texas, even if your tear requires surgery, I would say you will be fine by next season with consistent PT. A Powervest might be a wise investment too. I tore my rotator cuff in June 2010 and was able to begin skiing again by mid August of 2010. A friend who skis into 38' off had to have major reconstructive surgery to his entire shoulder and didn't miss a season, but he did buy a powervest.

Hey Marco, 99% of the scores can be seen on my website at www.marcshaw.net. Click on the link that says Katy Ski Jam Scores. It should take you to a spreadsheet showing you the scores from Saturday but if you look at the top you'll see tabs for Friday's scores as well the Quarterfinals and Finals.

• Baller
The Ski Jam was a fun event and special thanks for hosting a Class C for the rest of us. I mentioned to Kelvin that I would be willing to pay to ski a set under the lights just to experience it. For instance this year, the skiing ended before night fall on Friday night. Anyone interested next year? Could be a good fund raiser for the web cast etc.