Ski Tests Prophecy Rides 17 - 19

Horton

• Administrators
I am so confused about what I am going to write about this ski. As I settle in on it I like it more and more. I tied my all time practice PB today at Drew Ross's lake.

• Administrators

The lake is unreal.

Bindings Strada.

Mostly afraid of being schooled by Drew's little girl.

• Administrators
@Brent sorry dude. This is a work trip for Gallagher. I am just floating around visiting some people to promote BOS

• Baller

Horton,

You should go ski at Doug Ross's lake (Lake Roper in Winter Garden) if you can Drew to hook you up. The new Big Dawg Champ Kyle Tate, Russel Gay (Masterline owner), and Sammy Duvall all live on that lake. That would be some good BOS exposure.

• Administrators
Got to start at stock. Go a little shallow and bindings maybe a touch forward. Fin too deep and the off side does not finish (stock is too deep for me). Bindings back and it is a full on rodeo at the ball.

• Administrators

Shut Up. Yes maybe finish it tonight.

I reset practice and tournament PBs on this ski. Do I have to say more?

If I was not a bone head I would have moved the tournament PB by 3 + more balls.

• Baller
OK, still nice...and I completely understand being in great shape at 4 ball on that pass in a tourney and blowing it! Good that you upped the PB and if you reset practice PB as well you must be running 38 on it. Maybe a ski to ride for a bit.

• Administrators
I did get a clean 3 at 39 in practice a week or so ago. My old practice BP was and an ugly 2. I am kind of on fire at the moment and the season is really over :-(

• Administrators

@MS I hate to agree with you.

HO, D3, Goode and Radar seem be the only factories that really get fin boxes right.

• Baller
Thanks Matt! I saw that, but I'm afraid that do-hicky may require too much time and gumption on my part to make it a reality. But on second look I may search out a local machine shop and see if it is something they might bother with. It would certainly be cool to fix the fin box problem.