G.M. Gypsy

teammalibu

• Baller

The G.M. plant I work at in Shreveport La. is scheduled to close next year.

If I decide to stay with GM. I will have to relocate again. Possible options are Spring Hill Ten. or Wentsville Mo. I am looking into ski sites in those areas. Any info from the ballers would be helpfull. I hope they change their minds, it would be hard to beat this area for skiing

• Baller
If you like public lakes, bass boat rollers, wally's pulling inflatables rollers, personal water craft rollers, wind, hanging out with some "Lake People", Cold beer, Malibu Boats, have a tough hide and can take some s%4t, then Spring Hill is your place. If you don't like ZO, PP or hand driving and make any noises about your pull, go to Wentsville. The only guarantee is you will not have private lake conditions. BUT you won't have private lake headaches. Ours are different!

This is an old post, so I am not sure if anyone is still watching it. I am moving back to the ST. Louis area; actually near the O'Fallon and Wentzville area. I am looking for ski clubs / lakes and the only place I know of is the course and club at Lake St. Louis. Anyone have more info on the other lakes?

• Baller
I ended up in Arlington Texas, Dallas area lots of choices of ski lakes! The wind is 20 plus every day and the traffic sucks! But the skiing is great! For St Louis skiing get in touch with Tony Knight he know the area! If i dont get an early retirement from G.M. so i can get to my place at Cedar Ridge in Miss. I may try Spring Hill for a while!