Trouble signing in?

Horton

• Administrators

For some reason if you are using Internet Explore the site will not let you sign in. I hope to get this fixed.

If you have a Gmail / Google, Facebook or Twitter account you can use those user names and passwords to log in.

The Facebook one is goofy the first time you use it and then is awesome. You just have to screw with it the first time.

The Gmail one logs you in but drops you onto a weird page so you thing long in has failed.

The Twitter one works like a charm!

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Still having trouble logging in? I assume you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer. As I said above....

Solutions are: Switch to Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari or if you need to stay with Internet Explorer and have a Facebook account use the Facebook log in button..

The Facebook (or Twitter or Gmail) log in buttons many be a little confusing but they works. If you use the Google / Gmail option, when you log in it looks like you are not in but if you click "Discussions" you will be back in the heat of the forum.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
Update - this should be fixed now. Be sure to clear your browser cache! Your browser needs to get the new version of the Javascript file. We've tested the fix in Safari and expect it will work in IE as well but please confirm and let us know.

Drop a dime in the can