Dirt Stole my HO A2

Horton

• Administrators

Notes from my meeting at Chuck's HO A2orama about my HO A2

Horton: This box contains over 217 bits and pieces of information, evidence. Exhibit A: A photograph of the victims, my HO A2 and me.

[speck growls]

Horton: Exhibit B: Another photograph. What's missing from this picture? It's just me WITHOUT MY HO A2!

[Amazing Larry whispers something to Mario]

Horton: Is this something you can share with the rest of us Amazing Larry?

Horton: Exhibit C: The horn I was picking up at Chuck's HO A2orama when my HO A2 was actually stolen!

[Honks the horn loudly scaring everyone]

Horton: Exhibit D: Jimmy what is this? Too late! Chip!

Chip: It looks like a pen.

Horton: Exactly! I bought this pen exactly one hour before my HO A2 was stolen. Why? What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW!

Video of meeting here

Conversation between Horton and Dirt about the HO A2

Horton: I wouldn't sell my HO A2 for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!

Dirt: Then you're crazy!

Horton: I know you are but what am I?

Dirt: You're a nerd!

Dirt: You're an idiot!

Horton, Dirt: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Horton: Infinity!

Dirt: No, I'm not.

Horton, Dirt: You are! No way! Knock it off! Cut it out!

Dirt: Shut up, Horton!

Horton: Why don't you make me.

Dirt: You make me!

Horton: Because. I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em.

Dirt: Horton listen to reason.

[Horton cuffs his hand around his ear in a listening motion]

Dirt: Horton!

Horton: Sh! I'm listening to reason.

Dirt: Horton!

Horton: That's my name, don't wear it out.

Dirt: Remember the first time I saw your HO A2? You came riding past my house and I came running out to tell you how much I liked it even way back then?

Horton: I love that story.

[jumps on HO A2and pedals away]

Dirt: You'll be sorry, Horton!

Nothing to do with my HO A2

• Baller

That is the plan. The A2 is the best ski I have ever ridden. I still make mistakes and miss passes but it is not the ski. I will let you know how the SR2 skis as soon as I get it from Ball of Hair.

Thanks to the 30 or so people who texted me to Give Horton Back His A2. I really appreciate the 10+ that said to keep it or mail him back something else.

• Baller

Horton,

I swear I had nothing to do with the motivation behind the ransom pict. I PROMISE!!! Nothing at all with that pic.

but... just wait till part 2 of the super top secret plan comes to life!

TS

• Administrators
Dirt seems to have taken a hammer to his cell phone. Not taking my calls. 25+ text messages may have been excessive.

• Baller

I still want to try it!! my A1 feels like it's dying.

Spent this week skiing behind our club's 200 w ZO after being mostly behind our '05 196 w PPC since Regionals. Was just getting comfortable again w ZO and then last night had to ski behind the '05. Jayzus I hate going back and forth! Prefer ZO!

• Baller

Jim, the 200 out there is a really nice boat. Hope to get back out there and jump soon. Tweaked my knee trick skiing the other night (trick skiing is dangerous), so couldn't come out Wed. night. Trying work on getting my hands on an S2 to try. Will let you know when I do, you are welcome to try it too.

Kevin

• Baller

Why are you all over me for a ski? Dave Goode has owed you a ski since last September and I have not read one thing about how he stole your ski.

On a side note, I used some of the money I had saved for an A2 to buy a beautiful 12" compound mitre saw. I have some ideas for an A2 Hinge. I have already glued a bushy wig to the ski.