'07 response LXi silver edition w/6.5 hours

6balls

• Baller

Silver edition was a one year thing. Came special graphics, tandem w/mags, 400 hp hammerhead and all optioned out. Always kind of wanted one and still tempted to do something stupid given it's only got 6.5 hours. Tower would actually work ok for me on home boat as on public water there. They are asking $39,900.

I don't think has ZO but should be able to add to this vintage.

• Baller
It's an asking price, not a sale price. All factors you bring up would be bargaining chips and if you don't NEED it, you can simply walk away (and should at least once, waiting for the call back a few days later).

If Zero off was installed on this boat it would have needed an EControls ECM and as you may already know a new ECM resets your hours... So its possible a guy could run a lot of hours on the EControl ECM then remove the EControls ECM & reinstall the OEM (Delphi ECM) and show a very low hour... I also have this same boat (07 Silver) and have been considering an upgrade from PP to ZO and after pricing it all out including the ZO 1590.00, break out harness from Malibu 500.00 and an ECM from Indmar 1000.00 it will be a little over 3K. I was told that very few if any 2007 Silvers made it out with an Econtrol ECM... I hate to sound negative and am in no way saying this is the case with this boat...

I did not see ZO listed... The hammerhead in my opinion is super strong and smooth... The oil issue I believe was more due to the actual amount of oil rather than a pressure issue. I had a recall/service bulletin that replaced the dip stick. I had an issue where the boat would start out of the hole and return itself to idle, what I was told is that the oil would move to the rear of the engine leaving creating a low/no oil situation so the engine would retard to try and prevent burning it up. I have not had one issue since and sit at 212 hours...