Fusion Numbers

ral

• Baller

Got my new 67" Fusion, and I am looking for numbers. Need to acknowledge that first runs will be 8° C water and drysuit, and not in the best slalom shape... Got Horton's numbers, which are shorter and shallower than the recommended FS (do not feel shorter will be good for almost freezing water...). Anyone else with numbers our there?

• Baller

First set on the Fusion. Went out with stock numbers, and realized from the first waterstart that 6.920" was too long even for cold water.

HOWEVER, the ski felt amazing. Was very happy with the Z7 ST, but for sure the Fusion is a better turner. My feeling on turns was similar that the one I had with the Warp, with a fast shut down, and predictable, carved turns. Even with too much tip the ski did not chatter in my offside. Although it did feel fast, for sure was hindered by having too much ski in the water.

Need to get out there with 6.905" to see how it behaves, but I think that it might be the real deal.

• Baller
6.930" tips is for sure way too much length for me. I went out today in cold water with 6.904", and the ski felt better than with 6.920". Maybe 6.910" would work better in 10°C water as we have now, but will leave it there for the moment.