Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Eagle Vest w/ extra rear floatation...interest?

davemac

• Baller

I couldn't find the existing thread to continue with, but I'm anxiously sitting on Tadd's waiting list for the group buy on another Eagle Vest... w/ the extra layer of floatation in the back. I believe only 5 or so more needed to save the customization upcharge. If anyone interested, please contact him asap to get onboard.

I took advantage of the same buy a couple years back, but have dropped 10 or 15 lbs so I need to size down. Honestly, I see no sacrifice in comfort or mobility from the normal version, but do enjoy the extra bit of float it gives. Actually I kinda prefer the slight bit of extra back support it provides.

• Baller
Adding flotation to the Comp Vest (ie. Bird of Prey) doesn't make it CGA. The Eagle vests that are CGA look like any other two belted neoprene vest you would find elsewhere (except it has an Eagle logo on it). I don't believe they have any unique features geared specifically towards skiing.

• Baller
Btw, Eagle vests are awesome. I didn't move to non-CGA for years because I found them stiff and having zero back support. But Eagle vest is super-comfortable, nice and tight for back support (if sized correctly), and provides surprisingly decent flotation. I highly recommend the product.

• Baller

Hey guys,

Still trying to fill up the list.

Just a few details.

The Extra Padding is in the back of the vest. That is the only place they can put it without compromising the flexibilty, etc. of the vest.

You can get it in front zip, and I will have to check about the half rear zip, as I am not sure if with the extra padding they can do a half rear zip on it.

You can email me with interest at sales at h2oproshop.com

I have a file with about 5 people already and need at least 8 people. Lead time would be about 4 weeks.

Once i get enough people we can go through and see what styles everyone likes. I will check with eagle to see if we could do different graphics or if we all have to use the same graphics. Graphics would be stock eagle graphics, unless you wanted to do custom, but there would be an upcharge with that, unless the whole group wanted the same custom graphic.

Once I get a enough, I will email everyone together to work out the details.

Thanks

TS

H2oProshop.com

sales at h2oproshop .com

• Baller

Scot,

I replied to your email on this.

Not sure of the exact date for 2012 release, but should be in the next month or so.

Also, I think I can get the Aftershock in the front zip for this special order, but will confirm when we place the order.

Just need a few more people to waive the custom floatation surcharge.

Thanks

TS

sales at h2oproshop dot com

• Baller

Garn,

The style is the only thing that has to be the same. Each person can pick his or hers own neoprene color, so long as it is a stock color.

So if dependent on what style is chosen by the group if Red neoprene is an option, then you could get Red.

Email me at sales at h2oproshop dot com and I will add you into the email discussion if you are interested.

Thanks

TS

H2OProshop.com

Ride the Water!

• Baller

scot - I've always felt the Eagle vests did not size well. That's one of the main reasons I don't use them. Why bother with extra floatation? Just buy another brand (like O'neill) that serves the same purpose and provides a better fit. And - for half the price:

http://www.evo.com/wakeboard-vests/oneill-outlaw-comp-vest-2011.aspx#image=41118.Color.Hardgoods_BlackRed_Image.jpg