Prophecy gloves

Tuney

i was wondering if anyone has been able to put prophecy gloves to the test? I am just looking for a straight forward glove that is built to last. I have a pair of ancient Connelly ice breaker gloves that have treated me well for when I start to break the 100 degrees rule - which is why I am looking at the prophecy glove and I think I am more likely to guess right on the size. Currently i am skiing with 3/4 finger obriens. Other gloves I am thinking about are the Ergo (but I am not sure if this is a plain glove as there is mention of bumps in the finger tips etc), the storms (which may not hold up for too long, although ideal otherwise) and the Strada (but it is a little pricey).

• Baller

I'm using them. I'm on my second pair. They last about a season-and-a-half for me. I'm just about to replace mine. They're a good price, and they hold up pretty well. I do wear palm-pads underneath, so I go one size larger than I would without the pads.

When they start to wear out, the bumps start to get a little slippery.

I went with the 41 Tails... they cost a fortune up here at 75 bucks though. I tried them on in the local shop along with the Radar Storms/Vice/Ergo and they were much more comfortable, that along with the good reviews here seem to imply a good glove for me.

I do however have doubts that the Kevlar palm on the 41 Tails will provide as much grip as the gloves with aramid palms I am used to. Hopefully I am wrong. I thought Kevlar and aramid were the same but this is definitely a different material.

For anyone that may be considering purchasing gloves online, the 41 Tails in a Medium fit me almost exactly the same as a Radar glove in large. The large radars ran a tad tighter in circumference(of hand and finger) but finger length was about the same.

"For anyone that may be considering purchasing gloves online, the 41 Tails in a Medium fit me almost exactly the same as a Radar glove in large. The large radars ran a tad tighter in circumference(of hand and finger) but finger length was about the same."

I agree. Tonight I received the 41 Tails from the UPS truck in both medium and large. I wear a large Radar Vice. The medium 41 tails fit the same as the large Vice. The large 41 tails were just to big all around not to mention the long fingers. The larges are going back and I'm keeping the mediums.

BTW, by the charts, I am exactly a size large.