Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

D3 Fusion rides 3-6

Horton

• Administrators

Generally I approach ski reviews in terms of how I think a ski works. On side or off side turn, speed, attitude, stability and so on. The new D3 Fusion has me confused. I am not exactly sure what to say about the ski yet. All I can say is I am skiing technically better than usual.

I am yet to put down a score I want to brag about but every pass leading up to the pass I can not run is crazy smooth. My first ride yesterday I went off the dock at 32 and then ran five 35s. In terms of low drama and running early to every ball I do not know if I could ski better. I crushed the first four 35s and then just ran the last one lazy.

I did not even notice until someone in the boat pointed it out that I am keeping two hands on the handle extra long. That is something I need to work on but have not been thinking about. I can not explain it but the Fusion makes me ski technically better.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Likely you are more comfortable because you are in the correct position on the ski. being a D3, more related to the x5, it probably has a nice platform and you are where you have good balance and are near correct in relation to the pivot point of the ski.

• Administrators
I would say the Strada is more forgiving in terms of weight distribution and handle control. The D3 draws a more arcing path around the ball - the Strada cranks off the angle faster. Set up right, I am not sure there is a big speed difference. I am not done with the D3 review so... take all comments as such.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can