Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

RS-1, Strada Bindings Sizing

• Administrators
I am a 10.5 and run the 11 in all Radar boots. With some I add a think insole - depends. The change is slight as far as size. I like the older thicker liners better but a lot of skiers like the new thinner ones - whatever. I think the 2012 will be semi-thicker-ish

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
I am a 10.5 (D+ width and a high instep) and I wear the size 10 Strada. I like my boots to fit small with my toe at the front like a skate or snow ski boots. I don't have an aftermarket liner in them though.

I am size 9 and wear a Strada size 9. It fits perfectly. If you've never been in a similar boot it will feel cramped when new and dry. Not to worry, it will stretch and mold when wet. If it doesn't feel a bit cramped when new and dry it's going to be to big in the end.

• Baller

I am a 11-11.5 in a 11 Strada and they fit well. I did stick my foot in Horton's size 11 RS-1's but didn't even try to ski in them. My toes were crushed just trying them on. The liners were likely the major difference.

I am interested in those that Whitney has. Can you drop any info on us John? (besides the thickerish comment)