Horton ski goggle question

Skihack

• Baller

Hello Horton,

What ski goggles do you use? I need to get something and have my doc put a prescription lense in. Do they float? Next thing you know, I will need false teeth. Wonder if I can get the floating type.

Thanks.

• Baller
Try Spex-Rx amphibious prescription eyewear. You just give them your Rx and they'll make them for you, plus they float. I've used these for years because I don't like to wear contacts and I'm blind as a bat.

• Baller_
So now I wear contacts but like JTH I wear sunglasses to stop water from hitting them. Walmart $5 polarized Berkley brand. Huge help in glare reduction being polerized and any rain (been in a few rainy tournies) they are a life saver. I use a rubber tubing glasses strap (comes in many colors) also sold at Walmart $2 (cut in half for snug fit so..$1) Enough air gets trapped in the tubing to float glasses. But hay, $6 bucks if lost...no big deal. Some say they can't handle the water spots but after a while u don't see them any more. As for sexy... I was under the impression he thought it was his hair.

• Baller
Thanks for the info guys. Now I need to pick some to match my badass Radar Strada built for the big leagues. This bitch is so big, I might need one of those old small fins they use to put on the Connelly HP, so I can get it to turn.

• Baller
Not at all, I have used rain X on both glass and plastic. My motorcycle helmet lens is plastic. Rain X is basically a clear wax that makes the water run off very easily. I have used it on sunglasses that I have slalomed with and had great results. The water can't stick to the lenses so you have very clear vision.

"Do Better..."

• Baller
Try rain X on the outside of the lens, and an anti fog coating (most eye glass stores have it) or the good old divers trick of using your own spit and then rinsing. I have only used sunglasses and I never had any fog issues.

"Do Better..."

• Administrators
NOTE: there is crude and water spots on my ski glasses all the time. As I said above, once I pull out of the gate I do not notice. On shore I HATE dirty glasses but when skiing it does not bug me.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can