Calling MS - Sucker you are wrong! Wing off!

Horton

• Administrators

Bob does not use ANY wing.... What did you say way back when? Please don't make me look up the exact quote.

On the other hand I am looking forward to my new t-shirt. I am surprised JD and Ward have not ordered yet.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Ok I went ahead and got the quote. Makes me so happy!

On June 20th MS said:

"Put the wing on. Do not listen to Horton or anyone else that tells you to ski without it. Bob put lots of R&D into design and the wing was on the ski the whole time."

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

I changed ski sites this week-end to a faster lake and it was really sketchy until I added some more wing angle. That being said, I could have added some tip to accomplish the same thing but adding wing angle is easier than adjusting the fin. So I guess I'm with MS on this one.

• Baller

I'm not smart enough to screw around with this stuff. With me it goes like this. Step one, buy Razor. Step two, ask Volker to set the fin to the "factory" shortline settings because I don't have a caliper and don't know what I'm doing. Step three, ski on it that way in all kinds of water and all kinds of weather. Step four, work on my position on the ski, width at pull out, and handle control.

The season is short around here -- I don't have time to waste trying new fin settings when I could be spending endless hours trying to figure out how to get my shoulders moving with my ski, or how to keep my handle low and tight off the second wake!

• Baller

No one has disproved MS' statement. We don't know if Bob had the wing on during development or not; that picture is from a tournament, not development...

Karina had a wing when she ran 39 here at Okeeheelee May 15th; don't know the setting.