Goodedealz vs. Radar

Skihack

• Baller
Anybody get any skis from Goodedealz? I was leaning on getting maybe a Strada55 for me and a Strada for the daughter, then found about Goodedealz. I can get some really high performance skis for the money with the 9800. It's a no brainer right? Only $590 for a 9800 vs. $750 for a Strada55 and $1300 for a Strada?

I have been using a 64" 9800 for the last 16 months with a plate that added a pound to the weight. Got on a Strata 55 65" last week and was comfortable right away. Making every opening pass and next which was not a given always on the 9800. Seems forgiving, fast and turns great. Love the inserts and the lighter overall weight.

• Baller
I never skied on it, but I got the impression that the "regular" 9800 wasn't one of Goode's best models. As noted by Wish, the 9800SL seemed to get better reviews. I can personally endorse the 9600 and 9900SL as awesome skis, but I probably wouldn't buy a used Goode as they definitely break down over time. (I don't think Goodedealz has used skis, that's just a general note.)