World Record Weekend?

Horton

• Administrators
Parrish and Smith will be at the Ranch this weekend. Smith ran 5 @ 41 twice today in practice. Parrish ran 4 last weekend at Cottonwood....

• Baller
There are a bunch of haters on SkiFly posting about nate's accomplishment last weekend not being legit and they are all DEAD WRONG!! He is for real and he will back it up; if not this weekend, it will be this year.

• Baller

I would like to be on the dock with a bucket of popcorn and a cold brew to watch this show! Young whipper snapper venturing into Goodeville... Pressure on the WR holder to git it done at the site where he has run 41 more than any other. Man I hope you guys who are there put up some good video.

• Baller

Yesterday was quite a full day at Ski Ranch. The weather was 90-95 and cloudless. Occasionally had a breeze but nothing major.

Four boats: Red 200 from Bama, Red Mastercraft from Jackson MS, Blue Malibu from Covington and the same black centurion from Jackson MS.

Small rain delay about 15 minutes but it wasnt a show stopper.

Saw some great skiing with a pending Mens 3 new national record. Driven by JD actually and a red 200 out of Bama. skier Chad Scott on his nano.

It was interesting to watch Nate and CP. They are both Nautique skiers so they are on the same "team" per se. They actually hung out a bit and look like they are becoming friends vs the alternative.

Ton of Goode skis and a few D3's. Most people on new skis except Scott Tynan on a blue and white X5, ran 2@41 first round saturday.

Second round, Chet was 4' from tying the M5 national record with 2 @41. He turned 2 ball, zig zagged back to the boat guides and handle slipped out at the guides. He's gunning hard for it today.

Todd K ran one of the easiest 39's of his life round 2. He made a few minor tweaks on his nano, looked awesome. Turned 1 @41 and punched around 2 for a final score of 2.

CP and Nate both skied consistent and solid running 39 both rounds.

CP's first 41 start was amazing. Had an easy 1-3 and looked a tad hard at 4, turned it and skied away. Nate had a great start as well and scored a 3.5. Both of those guys want to run 41 and get a look at 43. I wouldnt be surprised if they both run 41 today. It would be the first time ever to have two guys run 41 in the same tournament.

Everyone seemed to have a good time and more action today.

• Baller
Chad is on fire! On Sunday, he was in better shape at 3 ball at 41-off than the day before when he set the record. He told me later that he thought we forgot to shorten the rope - crazy! He's got the Nano figured out.

• Baller

Tough situation. 3 judges made their calls and we keyed them as data fortunately and not as emotion.

I was in the tower approximately 95 feet from 4 ball standing up getting the closest view i physically could. The dock and the skiers, including where the video was being shot from, was approximately 795' away and on the opposite side of the lake. I wish it was an easier call and clean, but it never is!

• Baller
Yea, I was boat judge for Nate's 1@43 Sat. 39 was really smooth, 41 got a little iffy and a little late. Carried a lot of speed into buoys, but had a lot of confidence in his ski and it just kept turning.