Keith’s experience with 65� and 66� Strada.

Bud Man

Keith,

I know you talked here some where about the differences you felt between a 65†and 66†Strada.

Someone asked that question on Wetjacket. I know they would want to know your experience. Maybe you could link them to your previous post or re-answer for him.

Bud,

For some reason wetjacket would not let me establish an account under my email address but my strada comments is on page 27 of the NEW RADAR STRADA REPORT thread.  If you would like to relay my comments, thoughts, or your observations of my experiences on the 66 vs 65 go right ahead.  Thanks.

Keith 

Keith,

If you are trying to log onto Wetjacket, I think you just use the same user name that you use on ProSkiCoach. You might need to click on "change password", I'm not sure. Let me know if you still have trouble or you could send an email to Wade Williams. 

MattP,

It is another water ski forum. I think originally ProSkiCoach had a forum part of it, and now it appears that ProSkiCoach has other special features but no forum and all the old forum post were saved and moved under the name Wetjacket.

It is kind of hard to describe. It is not like The Water Ski Forum at all. It has a lot of different features. I think it could be said that it is more like The Ball Of Spray if you are just comparing it to The Water Ski Forum. But, it looks like it has more socialing aspects built into it. It shows you who is on line and what the new posts are. It automatically emails you if you want it to let you know there is a new post to something you are interested in.It has a lot of features I haven’t even checked out yet. It appears to have about 3000 members right now. 

I can’t imagine how hard John Horton works in everything he puts into Ball Of Spray and Wetjacket might have even more features, so that is more mind boggling to think how much work was done to make Wetjacket. My hat goes off to John, Wade and Kent for their work in giving us places to learn more about water skiing.