Matt Brown

Skihack

• Baller

A1: keep in mind that it probably came from Marcus and might be further along in it's evolution

Todd Johnson was on a Radar

Scott Larson was on a D3

Chet was on an A1, I think

All four looked very centered and balanced on their skis

• Baller

Yup, I was there. I knew I shouldn't have said, because I couldn't remember, what Chet was on. Maybe it was a Goode. I know it wasn't a warp, unless he cut the tip off. That would make it a giant straw.

You can do the math on Matt's ski...

Rumors and inuendo seem to be the way that Dave likes it.

For what it's worth. Chet's Warp did not have the tip attached: he had some kind of rubber cover up there. It was a continuation of the prototypes that had, for lack of a better term, a drain plug.

Just spoke with Chet on the phone (regarding an unrelated matter) about ten minutes ago. I mentioned this thead, and asked about his current ride.

He did try out a prototype A2, and thinks it will be a very good ski when it's released, but he's currently skiing on a Goode Mid-Ride.  True to his tweaker nature he's modified the bevels and changed some other things about it, but that is what he's currently using.

TW 

• Baller
Thanks, I had a blast!  Thomas is correct, Chet was on a Goode...when we skied head to head I was only about 10 feet from him resting in the hole.  After patting each other on the back about our styles, I could tell from there he was on a Goode.  He may have tried an A2 prototype but I know he hasn't tried the version I'm on.

• Baller
Ok guys, Chet just called me to try and set the record straight. He tried to call TW back after thinking about it, but must not have the correct number (TW, feel free to call him again). He said he did NOT try the A2. He tried another ski (not even an HO product) and confused that with the A2 by accident. He asked that I post this information as he does not visit the forums and could not contact TW to tell him of the mistake.