Horton Takes $20 from a teenager - on a trick ski

Horton

• Baller

That is cool. The S turn style I like. Reminds me of the styles that many of the top skiers back in the day used to use. I called it double clutching. I don't believe you can double clutch on the high end slaloms these days.

Very entertaining.

• Baller_

There is a perfect example of:  "old age, treachery and experience will succeed over youth and enthusiasm".  Nice work JTH, Mark Martin and Paul Newman would be proud.  Too bad that S turn speed scrubbing trick doesn't work so well in slalom!

• Baller

Reminds me of the comment you hear on football broadcasts this time of year. "He is very agile for someone of that size." (Usually referencing the O line)

Horton. A couple of years ago at Covington you mentioned that I needed better "skiing hair." Is that the look you were advocating? How many buoys is that worth? Plus... or minus?

http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-wink.gif

John,

As clearly seen by your Great Lakes performance, I think you picked the wrong ski for the job. Your beloved trick ski would have been a better choice.

p.s. Spend the $20 at your favorite Chinese restaurant, I believe its the one that you were telling me about at junior development, something about Rodeo-ing

• Baller
According to my calculations, the last skier is off the dock at 5:29pm Saturday.  Sun won't set until 7:07pm.  That gives you clowns about an hour.  Figure out the bet and I'll get Stange to pull it - he's the swerve master!  MS can judge it!