WIDE RIDE

JAS

• Baller
Wondering if any of you that have been on the WIDE RIDE have advice or suggestions. I have one on the way and am currently riding a 9800SL. Seasons getting short and hoping to tap a little of your experience. THX

• Baller

A guy at our lake just got one in to demo.  Any recommended settings besides the new fin.  He took one set on it and said it doesn't track well at all.  Unless he can get it skiing better in the next week, it will most likely be going back.

Thanks,

• Baller
Took WIDE RIDE to the lake today and had my best runs of the year. Everything Ed and Chipman have said is true, this ski turns great, carries speed thru the turn, incredibly solid underfoot. Initially I over skied, now backing off and getting lighter on line. I'm sold. This ski defintely worth a test ride!

• Baller

Jay,

Thanks for the info. Sure miss everyone in Texas. Greatest group of people we have ever known. Please say Hi to everyone for us!!!!!!

Hope you get back on the water soon. Say Hi to Lydia.

Your Friend,  ED

PS: Tell Schnitz to stop by Orlando on his way back and ski behind the new 200 that we heavily discussed.

• Baller

Ed,

Only spent a few hours in Texas on layovers, but all of our friends that have transplanted from "The Lone Star State" are great!

My name is Jay Schofield and I live in Salem Oregon. Ironic that you mentioned Schnitz as I took a lesson from him today in Vancouver WA.

Thanks for you reply and info on ski setup. Felt so good out of the box that have left stock so far, if anything getting a little too agressive turn and thinking about moving front binding back an 1/8 or taking a little tip out of the fin. Will ski a few more sets before changing anything.

Thanks Jay