Waterski in Seattle this week with Jodi Fisher

RichardDoane

• Baller_
Jodi's in town this week to do some coaching, (and yes - he's on a Radar Strada) He's got a Radar Lake Clinic planned for Friday, and if anyone is interested in some great coaching at a reasonable rate ($60/set) email me and I'll put you in touch. richard@burienautorepair.com

• Baller

I just spent the past four days skiing with Jodi and it was awesome! One of the greatest learning experiences of my life. I had to call him Mr. Miagi after my last set. I wish I could swing another road trip to Seattle. Jodi Fisher, Radar Lake, & a brand new 2011 Tournament Team?! Crazy.

JP :)

Jodi was able to stick around until this Sunday and take on a few more skiers... I was able to join in and ski today for a lesson in between a private function on the lake and Jodi's clinic. Thank you Mark Lord for letting us sneak in for the clinic on your lake rental day at Radar!! With not much time skiing behind a ZO boat it was little humbling to say the least, Jodi had me working on my pull out for the gates.. As for his coaching he was very clear and great as far as explaining things in different ways to help get the point across with good examples! I wish I had more time to ski with Jodi the little time I had with him today was great, thanks again Jodi and Gar!

As for ZO there's not much room for mistake, I skied with a B2 setting.. I'm use to skiing with Stargazer.