Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Good numbers for Z7ST and Stada, Please?

skibug

• Baller
I am going to test a few skis next week (Z7ST & Strada) as mine is worn out and incurred some good damage this last week (anything for a new ski).  I know the theory is to start at the stock numbers; but....I have hardly ever been at the stock numbers the manufacturers quote, especially D3 and Connelly.  I am on an 68" 07 Nomad RC 30.5, 6.905, 2.498, .791 (head), wing @8 upside down and ski at 34 mph.  I know the Stada numbers from Rossi's site seem to be pretty good based on all of the Stradas that my 3 ski partners are riding.  I am going to test a 67" in each model.  Any numbers, other than stock, would be very much appreciated.

• Baller

Using same numbers as Deano now on strada 67. Our water is only 70 so went at .738 on dft help finish my on side.

Finally getting into 35 off for the first time. The strada has been smoth and fast for me.

• Baller

Using same numbers as Deano now on strada 67. Our water is only 70 so went at .738 on dft help finish my on side.

Finally getting into 35 off for the first time. The strada has been smoth and fast for me.