For sale: 2007 Ski Nautique 196-SE

scoke

• Baller

2007 Ski Nautique 196-SE on a Ramlin single axle. Silver Cloud hull with red stripe combo. Grey bimini top and cover with Nautique logo.

Includes two speed control systems: Zero Off with the latest Version Q software and Perfect Pass Stargazer.

Well maintained by two competitive skiers. Regular oil changes every 50 hours, new belts, plugs, and impeller every spring, as well as a new steering cable for the 2010 season.

Currently at 850 hours, runs strong with the 330HP Excalibur engine

We are listing it on ski-it-again.com for $29,000 but would make a skier a heck of a deal. We are very flexible with delivery options as this boat would be a great upgrade to a ZO boat.

I have lots of pics: dcoke76atyahoo.com

scoke

• Baller

We did 4 hours of cleaning, buffing, waxing on Saturday on the red n white Nauti. Even cleaned and scrubbed the bimini top. Wow that thing looks nice.

We also changed the plugs again after a season. I swear the boat feels sweeter than it did before.

Negotiable price and negotiable delivery.

• Baller

TW: The boats prolly ran together as they do to me; we are looking for a 2008/2009 boat as we speak.

Updated the SIA price just to make sure the ad was still hot. If someone made an offer on this boat, we'd take it.

Skied it last night, felt great.

• Baller

Roger,

Great question. If it was up to me and the situation was different, yes i agree and would keep it.

The current boat, Jfox and I are partners on. We are bringing in a third partner so we'll need to move up in year on the boat as it'll be more a club boat used 6-7 days a week between the three of us etc. As well bringing in a third on an existing signed partnership involving a boat and money is very messy and complicated.

• Baller

We changed the fuel filters this weekend for the next owner. Boat purred.We have had a few nibbles but no takers. Also have bumped the price down to as a delivered price and a come get it price too.

Easily meet somewhere with the boat in tow or host them at our site for a day or two of skiing if they would like.

• Baller

I like the side discussion in my for sale thread regarding horton and his lack of actually having a place to ski or even a boat for that matter.

It's a shame we are selling this boat. Did a bit more polishing up on it Friday. Looks very nice and will make someone a great long term boat.

It stil might be one of the cheapest Zero Off boats on the internet. i've scoured the net as we have our eye on a few 08's and 09's.

We updated the price to $27k and have lots of nibbles but football season is starting so that changes things. Make an offer and we can work a deal.

• Baller

We bought a 2008 black n red fully loaded Nauti with ZO. Received it Friday but I have yet to see it. They skied it last night and had a blast.

We'll list it in June/July for a great price and try and plan a delivery of it to someone.