KTM300, what about the Warp?

lkb

• Baller
Well, kind of. I have tried a lot of different things. All of my setup changes were without a wing. I have been able to set it up where the turns were great: narrow. I have gotten it wide by moving the fin back 90/1000ths: turns suffered and high load through the wakes. I want to like it. Yesterday felt the best yet: added a wing at 6. I weigh 185. At some point soft is too soft. That may be the case with the Warp I have. Not giving up on it yet though. How about your outbound direction and width?

• Baller
KTM, It was working well enough for me to run 35 yesterday. That's in pb range for me. I was trying a really shallow setting to lessen drag. Gave up on that. Went to approx 2.505 and it seems to hold the angle I get giving me more space at the next buoy. So maybe what Tsixam says is right.

"Refugee"?  Ed Hickey is at least 6' 3" (or 4") and told me he weighs 168 lbs - in his own words, he's a "freak".  I would more kindly describe him as "Mr. Baling-Wire"; there's not an ounce of fat anywhere I could see and his biceps look like uncooked hams.

That said, he's a national champion and record holder; from the boat I've personally watched him run into -41' on a number of occasions...

TW

• Baller
I would get refugee status. I'm 6'0" and 160 or actually probably less after working outside during this heat wave! I don't know exactly what our water temp is but it's hotter than I've ever felt it in the last 8 yrs.