Zero Off Rev Q Quick Ref Card...?

ToddL

• Baller

Our boat just got ZO installed.   So, we are all scrambling to become familiar with it.

I'd like to put together a quick ref card with some basics.    Below is what I have.   

What would you add/remove?    

ZERO OFF QUICK REFERENCE NOTES

1.      On start-up,system is in Recreational mode. 

2.      Tap Select button until the Event ishighlighted. 

3.      Tap Up or Down buttons to scroll to select the desiredEvent. 

4.      With desired event displayed, HOLD the Selectbutton for 2 secs to go directly to tournament mode.

·        ScreenPages:  Tap Select button until ◊ ishighlighted.  Tap Up or Down buttons toscroll to Recreational, Tournament, or Timing screens

·        While in Tournament mode, HOLD the Select buttonfor 2 secs to bring up the Timing Recapscreen.

·        Main Menu(Rec Mode, Settings, Courses, Skier Profiles): HOLD On/Off Menu button.

• Baller
Most of that is OK.  At engine start up mine comes up exactly as you left it on power down, so 1. and 4. seen unnecessary.  You should be able to see the times for all buoys from the main screen w/o any movement.  When you hold on/off/ menu you will get the top banner which allows you to then select settings, etc. by moving with up/down then press select.  Going from slalom to jump to trick should be just about all you need to do unless you want to run speeds between actuals.  Have fun, it's easy!

• Baller

It should come on in the same mode it was turned off in UNLESS: You have a limited Nautique or whatever your boat is has a way to power off ALL electrical equipment. On my Limited Nautique, I have to shut the main power off or the battery will drain after a couple of weeks of sitting. If I turn off the ZO system, but don't wait until it goes blank, it will lose everything including course mappings. In other boats where power is always supplied to the ZO head, it should always retain the settings it had when shut down.