Fin Replacement

kona

I have been waiting 9 days for eddie to get back to me but still nothing. I can get the Goode blue fin from Goode as the are only 45 minutes away from me. I think I will go that route. It was nice jesture from Radar to bad the didnt follow through. Must be busy???

Thanks for the advice.

Having been to the Radar plant and having seen how many different hats Eddie wears all day long, I can understand why he sometimes drops the occasional ball.  Overall, however, he's legendary for his customer service.

My recommendation is before you write him off completely, try sending another  email or two.  My mother used to say: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" but I'll bet if you take a moment or two to drop him a reminder, Eddie will be more than happy to put on his paving hat...

TW

• Baller
Kona, call Eddie or anyone at Radar and tell them what happened. You'll have your fin ASAP. Radar has great customer service. Just got a new Senate C for the wife and it was here in two days. I have had the same great service on parts.

So I got my fin from Radar the other day Thanks Guys. Also Eddie returned my call and made sure I was taken care of. Its nice to see this level of customer support. I realize they are very busy with the 2011 stuff. Thanks Again Radar and thanks to Ryan and Eddie